Rinse to Resistivity Option
Better control saves Time and Money
Stop guessing! Determine in real time when your substrate is fully rinsed.
- Constantly measures the drain fluids electrical conductivity to determine when to end the rinse and start drying
- Accurately detecting when the chemical has been adequately rinsed from the substrate and process chamber completely removes this variable, especially when different process chemicals concentrations are used.
- Sensing a resistivity setpoint can be fully integrated into your processing sequence. Don't worry, there's also an adjustable bypass time in case something unexpected happens while the system is running unattended.
- A rinse-to-resistivity sensor combined with our Drain Diverter Valve allows you to program and control the waste stream at all stages of your process
- Saves processing TIME (the absolute best result in the shortest possible time no more guessing!)
- Saves Rinse MATERIAL COST (solvent / DI water)
- Saves Waste DISPOSAL COST (eliminates unnecessarily wasted resources year after year)