The Universal Dispenser is Laurell's most advanced dispense system and it's very affordable. Hundreds now in use!
- Multiple dispenses without dripping!
- Repeatable dispense amounts of less than 1 ml. But with microliter precision software enhancement, 10 µl ±1 µl is possible
- Adjustable rate suck-back control (no drips or air bubbles generated)
- Simple, straightforward, easy-to-use and maintain design
- Can be used with syringe, pump or pressure vessel material source (requires configuration and additional items not included with the standard option list pricing)
- Thousands of hours of successful factory and field testing with materials up to 8,000 cP
- Adjustable locking ball mount configurations available for positioning,
designated as UD-3b
- ECTFE construction and FFKM O-rings assure the ultimate chemical resistance
Just need a manual syringe?